Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Morning

After a rough night of EG being up every hour hollering, "MOMMA!!!! GOOD GIRL!!!" I shook off the cobwebs at about 7:00 and headed into the kitchen - not having heard a peep from EG. As I passed her room, I glanced in. Wait. What??? HER CRIB WAS EMPTY!!!!  A fleeting moment of panic set in until I heard a little voice in the kitchen followed by Uncle Jake's: "No, Ellie. That's not going to happen! Sorry." Relief flooded my body.  Walking into the kitchen, the smells of Jake's cooking greeted me with a vibrant, "GOOD MORNING!" and a little smiling face looked up with a big "HI!"  Any feeling of grumpy exhaustion skipped on out the door, and my morning sprang into action.



Gotta love a brother who's talented in the kitchen!





This is how Uncle Jake found the Bear this morning...






























She loves her Uncle Jake. She also loves it when I give Boots and Jax their treats...



yes, he's in the air



and she's watching...



I love this shot! Jax had just given her a kiss!



talking on Skype



No comments:

Post a Comment