Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm a HOSTING HOG!


Melissa
we're on for a December gathering, no?

Friend
yup!  Are we doing it here or at Friend 2's house? You have had your share of hosting for like a century

Melissa
lol, it makes me happy to host
Our house will be done, decorated, and festive, so it'd be nice to have people over,
but totally understand that I have to let other people have their turn too and not be a hosting hog
and plus, we're so damn far out in the countryside

Friend
you are funny- not being a hosting hog cracks me up because most people take turns because they DON'T want to be the host every time

Melissa
I guess that's the difference between "most people" and me

Friend 
well you of course have the most bad-ass food and a bad-ass house- BUT- you also have the most going on and will work yourself to death without even thinking twice.

Melissa
ok, so my house it is
lol

Friend
You'd better clear that with Friend 2!
IF ****A BIG IF**** then we have to go potluck
i can't let you work your ass off again


Melissa 
We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment