Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Day in Photos






This morning while I fed the horses, EG entertained herself with her favorite, favorite, favorite book


Jeffrey and I are often heard reciting the book as we drive with Miss EG


Little Miss Sporty


Banana Cake before it headed into the oven (don't worry, I cleaned up the edges!)


Banana Cakes cooling


Pumpkin Pie Bread made from...


....the pumpkin puree I roasted on Sunday!


Pumpkin Seeds to be cleaned


Clean pumpkin seeds waiting to be dried, then roasted! YUMMMY SCRUMMY!


Two more pumpkins prepped for roasting...I'm currently waiting for them to cool so that I can scrape the flesh out for pumpkin puree.  They probably wouldn't have lasted another day since their stems had fallen off, so I HAD to roast them today or risk wasting all that nutritional goodness! I'm thinking pumpkin cheesecake!


Today was a bottling day



Straining the Blackberry Vodka. I love that I caught a drip mid-fall



Wild Plum, Spiced Plum, Cucumber, Rhubarb, Asian Pear, and Blackberry.  Tomorrow? Probably Ranier Cherry, Spiced Apple, Plain Apple, Pear, Wild Cherry and the rest of the Wild Plum.



I seriously can't stand the cuteness!!!!


After taking a shower with me, she insisted on this dress that the Athertons gave her for her 1st birthday!











No comments:

Post a Comment