Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photos from Friday, October 9





Look! Victor is working in the garden!!!






I'm going to go help!



Almost to the gate! I'm coming to help, Victor!



These tomatillos should be picked



Yeah, I think they're ripe!




Hmmm, I think this cucumber needs to be planted...



This is harder than it looks!!!



Look, Mom! I can blow a dandelion!



Look, Ellie! Elote!



Would you like some?




Here are two - just for you!



Ok! Let's take these to the kitchen!



Although....



They look mighty delicious...maybe we should just eat them here!



Oh! I'm so glad I waited!



These are so delicious cooked!



I'd better hurry before someone takes them!



The fall colors in our driveway!



JAX'S NEW FAVORITE ACTIVITY







This pool cover is so fun!!!


Mommy and baby tractors - with Victor

With Melissa!












No comments:

Post a Comment